This morning, Savannah asked me why my teeth were so white! She seemed amazed, confused and curious as she leaned toward me and examined my mouth. I drink a lot of coffee and love sweetened tea which means that I have to put some effort into keeping my teeth from staining. I use whitening treatments and I consistently use whitening toothpastes. This month, I set out to brighten my smile for the new year and find out how to get whiter teeth fast! So I swapped out my beloved whitening strips for a quicker method. It's difficult to completely combat the staining that my favorite drinks cause - but I've finally found a great set of products to counteract the effects of my java habit.
The first is Luster Premium White's Pro Light. I've seen similar products and have always hesitated to purchase them since the whitening strips were working find and I wasn't sure how a light was going to whiten my teeth. Now I wish I had tried this a long time ago because I could have had a much whiter smile in just 60 minutes!
Luster Pro Light
- Visibly whitens teeth in as little as 30 minutes
- Works 2X faster than strips and trays
- Does not cause tooth sensitivity
- Enamel Safe
- Includes flexible whitening options so you can whiten on your schedule
- Features the same light-activated whitening technology found in dental offices
- Includes a gentle, cleaning mouth rinse to pre-treat teeth and a whitening gel with active dental peroxide to whiten surface and deep stains
You can choose a time frame that fits your needs and schedule. I opted to whiten my teeth in a one hour period. This means that for one hour, I did up to 20 of the 2 minute treatments. I actually lost count and may have only completed 18 or 19, but it didn't matter. The results were enough to satisfy me and not worry about 1 or 2 missing treatments.
3 Easy Steps to a Beautifully Whiter Smile:
- Rinse with the Accelerator Mouth Rinse
- Brush with the Super Whitener Gel
- Apply the Activating Whitening Light
Repeat steps 1-3 as-needed to achieve your desired whitening results
I loved the ease of using Luster Pro Light but was worried that it would irritate my teeth or cause them to be sensitive, especially since I did the 1 hour whitening treatment. I haven't had any sensitivity issues with it and love the quick results.
Where can I buy Luster Pro Light?You can find Luster Pro Light on Amazon! Click here to find our more about Luster Pro light and other items offered by Luster Premium White.
This post contains affiliate links. Please read my Disclosure Policy here.