I am so excited to finally get to take Joey to LEGO® KidsFest next month in Indianapolis. Joey loves anything and everything LEGO® - so he is counting down the days.
The LEGO® KidsFest is a giant traveling LEGO® expo coming to the Indianapolis Convention Center from Nov. 7 - 9, 2014. This hands-on, educational, all-ages LEGO® extravaganza features millions of LEGO® bricks, not to mention lots of construction zones, dozens of life-sized LEGO® models and displays, LEGO® Friends, LEGO® Chima, LEGO® Star Wars, live LEGO® Master Builders, and so much more covering three acres of space.
Tickets are $20 for kids and $22 for adults. For more information and to purchase tickets, visit www.legokidsfest.com/tickets
LEGO® KidsFest in Indianapolis will run November 7 - 9, 2014. This means that he has a few weeks to wait. So, he's biding his time playing with his LEGO® bricks and designing new worlds. Master builder? He thinks so!
So while I wait - we'll giveaway (2) tickets to the opening night session (4:00pm - 8:30pm) on Friday, November 7th!
Here are a few things you might find at LEGO® KidsFest!
Some activities are subject to change.
- LEGO Model Gallery: dozens of life-sized models made entirely from LEGO bricks
- LEGO Master Builders: live demonstrations and activities from the crew who get paid to play
- Race Ramps: build a custom car, then race it down the ramp against friends and family
- LEGO Chima: choose a tribe and test battling skills with the whole family
- LEGO Star Wars: build and display a Star Wars model
- Creation Nation: build your own creation to add to a custom map of the U.S.
- LEGO DUPLO: younger visitors can explore imagination through building
- LEGO Retail: purchase LEGO merchandise and official KidsFest tour goods
- Brick Pile: a gigantic pile full of LEGO bricks for creative play and enjoyment
- Monochromatic Builds: bricks of a single color to foster group creativity
- LEGO Friends: build for the five empowered friends from Heartlake City
- LEGO Mindstorms: build and program robots and snakes
- LEGO Ninjago: spin the way to being a Spinjitzu member
- LEGO City: using the imagination to create buildings and vehicles to the urban diorama
One of MY followers will win (2) tickets to for the opening night session on Friday, November 7, 2014 (4-8:30pm). I encourage you to LIKE and Follow LEGOKidsFest on Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram for all the latest ticketing updates as this event has been selling out in prior cities. Must be 18 to enter, 1 entry per day allowed, random drawing by USFG!
Click Here to Enter for a chance to win (2) tickets for the opening night of LEGO® KidsFest
Winner Announced!Congratulations to Darla - winner of two tickets for the opening night of LEGO® Kidsfest!
Winner will be randomly chosen by USFG on Friday October 17 announced on my Blog and notified via email.