Thanksgiving Craft - Hand Print Turkey Cut OutThis was a fun craft that Savannah (3rd Grade) and Joey (1st Grade) both enjoyed. At this year's Thanksgiving party for school, wee used several sheets of construction paper to create a turkey masterpiece.
What You'll Need:
- Construction Paper - Red, Yellow, Orange, Brown and White
- Googly Eyes
- Trace your child's hand prints (trace two times) on the orange, red and yellow pieces of construction paper.
- Trace your child's foot prints (trace two times) on the brown piece of construction paper.
- Cut out the traced foot prints and hand prints.
- Use the feet to create the turkey's body. Glue the heals together to form the head.
- Use the hands to create the turkey's feathers.
- Use the orange construction paper to cut out a pair of legs for your turkey.
- Use the red construction paper to cut out a gobble for your turkey.
- Glue pieces together.
I think our turkeys ended up looking a little terrified. Joe's turkey has an upside down leg and ended up losing his gobble.