I very much enjoy baking pies - especially this time of year. However, my schedule is getting busier by the hour! Making a homemade crust and spending the time to create a pie masterpiece just doesn't always fit with my day. However, I'm always nervous about bringing a pie to an event or celebration if I haven't made it myself. I want to bring a pie worth eating! This year, I'm welcoming O'Charley's to my holiday table! O'Charley's is offering a quick, convenient and delicious way to make your holiday season planning a success!
We are busier than ever, how do you handle holiday meal responsibilities without sacrificing quality? O’Charley’s is aiming to lighten the load by offering guests to order and take home their fresh baked award-winning whole pies this holiday season.
Find out more here: OCharleys.com/holidaywholepies
While dining in at your local O’Charley’s, you can order a whole pie to take home or schedule a future pickup. You can also call in advance to schedule a pie pickup at their convenience.
O’Charley’s Holiday Whole Pie Menu includes:
· Perfect Pumpkin Pie – This seasonal favorite starts with a golden flaky crust that’s filled with a creamy blend of real pumpkin and pumpkin pie spices including cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg.
· Double-Crust Peach Pie – Tender, flaky double-crust fresh-baked pie filled with deliciously sweet sun-ripened Free Stone peaches. Awarded a 2013 blue ribbon by the American Pie Council.
· Country Apple Pie – “Old fashioned” double-crust fresh-baked pie filled with sweet, crisp Michigan apples seasoned with delicate spices. Awarded a 2013 blue ribbon by the American Pie Council.
· Southern Pecan Pie – This delicious Southern classic is made with butter and brown sugar then topped with plenty of pecans for a deep nutty flavor. Awarded a 2013 blue ribbon by the American Pie Council.
· French Silk Pie – Semi-sweet chocolates blended into a velvety smooth filling in a flaky pastry crust. Topped with real whipped cream and milk chocolate shavings.
· Ooey Gooey Caramel Pie – Creamy caramel in a graham cracker crust topped with real whipped cream, milk chocolate shavings and pecans.
Of course, O’Charley’s offers Free Pie Wednesday, which is where you can receive a free slice of pie with the purchase of any entrée. This is a chance to try out which pies you like best, and then take home whole pies of your favorites to friends and family. So focus on the other stuff, dessert is on O’Charley’s this holiday season.
For more details on the O’Charley’s exclusive whole holiday pies, or to find an O’Charley’s location near you, visit www.ocharleys.com.
The Ooey Gooey Caramel Pie is first on my list!