Special thanks to Nestlé® Pure Life® Purified Water for sponsoring today’s post.
Continuing in the footsteps of my mother's pure wisdom, I encourage my children to drink plenty of water! In our house - water is a big deal! It is our go-to drink during these humid Summer days. Whether we're headed for the playground, state park or enjoying an afternoon in the backyard - we have our bottles of water close by!
Fun Hydration Facts:
- Did you know that water helps your body keep your temperature normal and transport nutrients?
- Ever notice how lifeless a house plant looks when you forget to water it? Just a little water and it seems to perk back up. Water is just as essential for our bodies because it is in every cell, tissue, and organ in your body. That's why getting enough water every day is important for your health.
- If you're outside in hot weather for most of the day or doing vigorous physical activity, you'll need to make an effort to drink more fluids.
- Water is vital for maintaining body functions and is essential for health.
- Drinking water is a simple way to keep well hydrated.
- Good hydration is important for the whole body to function properly.
- To help you stay properly hydrated during prolonged physical activity, make sure you drink fluid before, during and after the activity.
- Carry a water bottle for easy access when you are at work or running errands.
- Choose water instead of sugar-sweetened beverages. This tip can also help with calorie intake management. Substituting water for one 20-ounce sugar-sweetened soda will save you about 240 calories.
- Choose water instead of other beverages when eating out.
- Give your water a little pizzazz by adding a wedge of lime or lemon. This may improve the taste, and you just might drink more water than you usually do.
“Drink Better. Live Better.” - Nestlé® Pure Life® Purified Water
The number one bottled water brand by volume according to Beverage Marketing Corporation, Nestlé® Pure Life® Purified Water offers a number of healthy hydration options and is committed to helping families live healthy, active lifestyles.
Every drop of water in every bottle of Nestlé® Pure Life® Purified Water goes through a multi-step process of filtration that involves reverse osmosis and/or distillation. We then enhance the water with a unique blend of minerals for great taste. Hydration is essential to the human body. Daily exercise, a good night’s sleep and proper nutrition are all part of the equation when it comes to leading a healthy lifestyle. Nestlé® Pure Life® Purified Water understands that with today’s busy lifestyles, it’s sometimes hard for families to stay on track. That’s why drinking water like Nestlé® Pure Life® Purified Water is one of the easiest ways to stay hydrated throughout the day. Nestlé® Pure Life® Purified Water comes in a variety of sizes, so it’s easy for your family to stay hydrated – at school, work and on the go.
Take the pledge & enter for a chance to WIN a family trip to Universal!
Visit the the Nestlé® Pure Life® Purified Water Facebook page and take the pledge!
During registration, you have the option to enter the Sweepstakes for a chance to win the grand prize trip for four (4) to Universal Studios Hollywood or the Universal Orlando Resort, or one of the 100 first prizes of a one year’s supply of Nestlé® Pure Life® Purified Water.* SIGN UP HERE!
*One year’s supply of Nestlé® Pure Life® Purified Water to be awarded in the form of twenty-four (24) coupons, each coupon good for one (1) free Multi-Pack of Nestlé® Pure Life® Purified Water.
When you register for the sweepstakes, you can also receive a downloadable coupon to save $1.00 on two (2) .5-Liter or 8 oz. Multi-Packs of Nestlé® Pure Life® Purified Water (15-pack or larger). *
Coupons are available while supplies last. Limit one (1) coupon per Pledge.
*This article is sponsored by Nestlé® Pure Life® Purified Water